Accessing Paris Story
- Address: 11 bis Rue Scribe – 75009 Paris
- Telephone: 01 42 66 62 06
- Contact: please, complete the form
Paris Story is situated just next to the Opera Garnier. The screening room is located in the basement of the building.
- Metro stations: Opéra (lines 3, 7, 8) and Chaussee d’Antin (lines 7 and 9)
- RER station: Auber (Line A)
- Bus services: 21 – 27 – 29 – 42 – 52 – 66 – 68 – 81 – 89 – 95
- Parking: Parking Meyerbeer Opera – 3 Rue de la Chaussee d’Antin, 75009 Paris
- Screenings are presented from Tuesday to saturday from 10AM to 5PM including public holidays (except December 25th and January 1st).
- Sessions are scheduled for every hour.
- Running time: 50 minutes.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the screening.
- Headphones are available so that you can enjoy the film in your own language (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Dutch).
- A bar area is available for the use of visitors to Paris Story.
- A gift shop is available in the establishment, offering items with a Paris theme, including guides, books, postcards and more.
Paris Story complies with various accessibility requirements:
- For those with a hearing impairment, a magnetic induction loop system between personal hearing equipment and the projection room is available.
- For the visually impaired, we have visual impairment tactile aids, contrasting stair risers, and contrasting elements on transparent surfaces.
- For those with a mental disability, our staff are suitably trained and there is appropriate signage.
- In partial compliance, for those with a physical disability, a handrail is installed.
- Unfortunately, Paris Story is not accessible to wheelchair users due to a technical constraint in the basement of the premises.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.